This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM - 05:00 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Vallejo, CA, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office schedules house calls for Monday afternoons and all surgeries are scheduled for every Wednesday morning.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please view the list of insurances below or call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- Partnership Health Plan of CA
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of CA
- TRICARE / WPS West Region
- Contra Costa Health Plan
- Delta Health Systems
- Health Net
- Great West
- Inter Plan
- P5 Health Plan Solutions
- Pacific Care
- Operating Engineers
- Prudent Buyer
- Select Benefit Administrators
- Teamster Benefit Trust
- United Health Care
- UFCW Bay Area
- Visa - a 3% Credit Card Processing Fee will be added to the total.
- Master Card - a 3% Credit Card Processing Fee will be added to the total.
- Debit Card - a 3% Credit Card Processing Fee will be added to the total.
Some of the on-site features we offer:
- Mini-Flouroscopy Unit
- Ultra Sound Machine
- Quanto Flo Peripheral Arterial Disease Test
- Therapeutic/Diabetic Shoe Program
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available for emergencies
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience